Need a reason to start using video? Here you go:
- Youtube exceeds 2 billion+ video views a day.
- Average person spends 15 minutes a day watching Youtube videos
- Video has a 50 times better chance of ranking on page 1 of Google
- 73% of homeowners say they are more likely to list with an agent who uses video. (Only 0.8% of agents are using video)
7 ways to use video in your business:
- Share information about your local real estate market.
- Share information about your local community.
- (Places, parks, restaurants, parades)
- Property tour listing
- (Tip – Get in front of the camera before and after you are done with the tour.)
- Get on camera with someone else
- Create a screencast – (Be careful with this. These platforms allow people to comment, if you aren’t responding to comments that people leave they will be turned off from transacting business with you. It’s the same
- Neighborhood tours – put the camera on your dashboard – drive around and show people in real time the neighborhood
- Client testimonials – video is the most powerful way for you to deliver testimonials about your service.
- Keep your video under 2 minutes
- Don’t worry about editing
- Publish on Youtube
- Share them on Facebook and Twitter
Don’t be afraid to start, don’t be afraid to make mistakes, the quality will come over time.